Sunday 20 March 2011

My film poster

I've just finished the first draft of my poster on Adobe Photoshop :


To begin the poster design I first needed to get a relevant picture. Since the film is centered entirely around the main character I thought a portrait shot of the actor would be most appropriate. Here was the original picture I took :



 Here is the current film poster after editing :
 


I am now looking for feedback on the poster and will hopefully be making some slight changes to it if necessery.

One of the main things I wanted to get across in the poster was the idea of a war with yourself that can be created from mental illness where you aren't sure what to believe. I have tried to achieve this by making half of the poster quite dark and sketched while having the other half very bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment