Wednesday 16 March 2011

The plot

I recently done some filming tests with my camera to see what my story would look like and how I could do it. When doing these tests there where a lot of problems that kept coming up. The main one was lighting, the original story was mainly during night and my camera does not agree with filming in the dark. There where also issues with sound recording in an open area from a moderate distance and some props.

After these problems I had another look at the script and since then decided to change the story almost completely.

My current plot is now planned to be a horror that focuses on mental illness, or more specifically Psychosis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

I think this allows me to effectively create a atmosphere and it also allows a certain amount of character development that is not often seen in a short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment